BSNL recently started its IPTV services for its Bharath Fiber customers. Earlier, BSNL announced the IPTV service, but the project was delayed due to some technical issues. But now, the Broadband service providers started rolling out the IPTV service for all their Fiber Broadband customers. The technology was developed in collaboration with BSNL, Cinesoft, and Bhoomika Digital TV.
Currently, the service is open to the BSNL Bharath Fiber Broadband customers in the Kerala circle and will soon roll out all over the country. If you are a BSNL Fiber Broadband customer in Kerala, you can register for the service by visiting the official BSNL IPTV registration website.
- How to Register For BSNL IPTV.
- Visit the IPTV registration website.
- Select your state.
- Then enter your BSNL Fiber Landline Number and click on the Validate Phone button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which you must enter and verify.
- Now, your details will be automatically displayed. Then select the Vendor and fill in other details.
- Finally submit the button. You will get further instructions if the IPTV service is available in your area.
Note: Since the ITPV service is in the initial phase, it is unavailable in all the regions. However, it is available in the urban areas and soon will be available in rural areas. Your Local Cable Operator (LCO) should install the ITPV server from their end to get it available in your area. If the service is available in the area, you can select the IPTV plan as per the choice.
Also, update your mobile number with the fiber connection to register for the service. Mobile number and OTP verification are needed for BSNL IPTV registration.